May 10, 2011

May FOTD Challenge - Pin Up

Hi all, remember I embarked to take part in Sara-May's FOTD challenge? Today's look is Pin-Up, probably my favourite looks especially since I'm really into bright lippies at the moment.


Trying to do a pin-up pose on the bed... I need to get some satin sheets!

My inspiration was the 50s pin up girls with their matte porcelain skin, bright red lips, and heavy dark straight fringe.


I've editted this pic to make my skin look 50s porcelain like.. I'm not really this pale, or have this perfect skin!

Products used
(I've linked to previous pages where I've done a review about a particular product)

FACE

EYES
  • Lid - Inglot #467 (matte pale creamy colour)
  • Crease - MAC Saddle (matte warm brown)
  • Australis Black Eyeliner Pencil
  • Benefit Bad Gal Lash in Black
  • BYS White Eyeliner Pencil in the waterline
  • Rimmell Eyebrow Pencil in Black/Brown

LIPS
  • No lipliner
  • EVER Lipstick in Rosa Geranio


With flash

To see who else is taking part in this challenge, click HERE.

I hope you like this look, and let me know what you think!

11 comments :

  1. You look gorgeous! The hibiscus in your hair really adds to the look - you look like a 50's movie star! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara-May!
    PS: Disqus has gone nuts, it just posted your message as if it came from me. Weird...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look absolutely stunning!!! love that flower in your hair :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This type of look suits you very well! I love vintage makeup, obvious statement of the year, haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Maryam - thanks gorgeous!

    @Vintage Makeup - I couldn't guess that you like vintage inspired makeup, LOL :)

    Lilit
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lilit,

    you look soooo lovely! That style suits you so well. Love it!

    I need the flower for my hair!

    xoxo, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lilit you look GORGEOUS as a Pin Up!
    I smiled when I saw you :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Sandra - thanks so much, the flower is something I had laying around from a Hawaiian themed party I went to! Worked well for a 50s look :)

    @Laiqa - thank you so much hun, glad you liked it :)

    Lilit
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Lillit, This style never seems to go out of fashion xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look absolutely gorgeous! I love it xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...