March 27, 2011

MAC Impassioned


I'd been after MAC Impassioned for a long time but none of the counters I went to stocked it. I'd almost given up looking for it when I saw it on Bubblegarm's blog and went into a frenzy, I had to have it. So I took my search online and managed to find it at the MAC AU website (I should have looked there in the first place!). It was only later that I found out it is a pro colour in Australia so only available in pro stores.

With flash

This is a beautiful bright colour which I find difficult to describe, it's fuchsia, yet has coral undertones. Depending on the light it's either cool toned or warm toned. Watermelon is the colour that most comes to mind. Whatever the colour, I love it! 


Daylight

Below is what it looks like on. Warning, this isn't a proper FOTD - this is what I looked like after coming home from work and finding my MAC package waiting for me, I just had to try it on right there and then. I think it really brightens the face.



Excuse the messy hair... I just pulled it back quickly to better show the lipstick

What do you think of this colour? Would you wear it or is it too bright for you?

29 comments :

  1. Hi Lilit,

    BEAUTIFUL!!!!! The colour looks great on you and I understand that you have-to-have-it.

    Next time I check it out at the counter. I have my eyes on the Candy Yum Yum from the MAC Quite Cute Collection. Maybe that is another colour for you.

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous colour!!!! So tempted to grab one for myself but I should be a good girl :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah so that's why I've never seen Impassioned at the MAC counters! Will have to do a little haul of MAC lipsticks soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impassioned is gorgeous. It suits your skin tone so well. Love the blush too, what is it? (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sandra - I can't wait for that collection to come out, looks fab!

    @Adeline - I envy your willpower!

    @Pinkribbons - yeah annoying, but is available at pro stores.

    @Wilbenshire - it's a cheapie blush, BYS candyfloss but I love it :)

    @Tann - thanks :)

    Lilit
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. O.M.G. Great, now i have to get that lipstick. Haha.
    The shade totally brightens up your complexion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that colour on you, i need to buy it for this summer too xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! I'm so jealous! I want one! That is such on hot colour and it looks fantastical on you x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it!

    I think that's just been added to my to-try list :D

    Dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so mch for reading and commenting girls. I'm so glad I picked up this lippy, I absolutely love it.

    Lilit
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG i have to have it!!! Gorgeous colour on you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so tempted to head out and grab Impassioned now! Even your non-FOTD FOTD's are stunning, darn it!
    I need to check out the pro store..

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE this lippie on you! its super sleek and does brighten up your complexion =D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that color!!! Is it amplified creme finish?? Cute blog btw, stop by and show mine some love :)))

    http://fixyourfacemakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a beautiful colour! LOVE it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this lipstick! The color is so beautiful!
    It looks absolutely stunning on you! =D

    Andrée xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love it! Looks great on you! I'm definitely going to check this out :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much for your comments girls... I was initially a bit hesitant that this might be a bit too bright, but judging from everyone's comments I think I'll wear it out with no worries.

    Lilit
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW! this colour looks great on you! I'm heading to the MAC counter tomorrow to check it out - but won't be buying anything. Just adding it to my never-ending wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  21. this looks great on you! i just ordered a tube it looks so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a beautiful colour, & looks lovely against your skin tone :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Lilit you are so gorgeous! This lipstick is literally insanely sick on you! I'M SO JEALOUS! You rock it so hardcore! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
    Please keep the amazingness coming!
    Haute

    ReplyDelete
  24. This color is great, looks perfect on you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...