January 17, 2011

NOTD - Nude nails


I don't know why it's called nails of the day considering most of us don't change our nailpolish everyday. Nevermind... NOTW doesn't sound as catchy as NOTD.

Well this is now week 3 of being back at work after the Christmas break and I feel like I'm well and truly back in a work-y mood, i.e. I don't even want to bling up my nails with anything glitzy... so I went back to one of my favourite old time shades, Nude by Sportsgirl.




The Sportsgirl polishes are surprisingly good quality, are super creamy, fast drying and last for 4-5 days without chipping (for me that's really good considering I'm hopeless at taking care of my hands/nails).



no flash

What are you wearing on your nails now? And are you like me, thinking that the holidays were a looonggg loonggg time ago?

12 comments :

  1. I can't believe that the holidays are over and it's mid January already! :(

    I love the nails, doll! Nude colors make everything look nice whether it's nails, lips or eyes.

    It's lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color looks amazing on you! I have to try one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Toni - agree with you on that one re nude colours... despite wanting to venture out and try bright colours nothing looks as nice as my nudes.

    @Lousie - thanks, it's so easy to wear as you don't have to worry about nails clashing with clothes/make-up/etc.

    Lilit
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely nude some nudes are boring but this one is pretty :) I'm trying to nails of the day every day haha! I'm like 4 days in and bored already, tedious to say the least! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lilit,

    the nailpolish looks great. But in the picture the color looks more apricot then nude.

    My nailpolish stays just one or two days on my nails, because my nails are so thin. I´m so happy when it stays three days. So for me it is correct, when I say Nails of the day! ;)

    xoxo, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that's super pretty! Luvn the nude! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVEEEE This color its amazing! :)

    http://alltheprettystuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh this is absolutly gorgeous!! im yet to find the perfect nude nail colour

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Adrienne - I'm day 2 of these nude nails and i'm itching to change the colour... but also feeling quite lazy so maybe i'll wait till the weekend.

    @Sandra - even in real life the colour's a very light apricot, but since on the bottle it's referred to as Nude i'm happy to go with that.

    @MSNM, Alex and Arabian Eyes - thanks for your comments!

    Lilit
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. that looks AMAZING. it's not a colour i'd normally even think of trying but will deffo be adding to my collection now :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Persephone, it's a really easy colour to wear, I'm sure you'll like it.

    Lilit

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI!!! wonderful post!
    my name's martina and I come from Italy...I'd like you visit my blog and if you want... follow me! I wait you and your tips! kiss kiss ^^
    marti

    ps there is a giveaway... why don't you enter it??? http://glamourmarmalade.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-giveaway_17.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...